It's so logical and sensible, it's almost a no-brainer. It works like gangbusters. And, it's dirt-cheap.
So why is this blockbuster marketing technique used by less than 1 small business owner out of every 1,000?
Bob Bly has been a copywriter since 1979 and a full-time freelance copywriter since 1982. He has written copy for more than 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, IBM, Intuit, Nortel, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of more than 70 books including The Complete Idiot's Guide to Direct Marketing (Alpha), The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt), Business-to-Business Direct Marketing (NTC), and The White Paper Marketing Handbook (Thomson).
He has written hundreds of articles appearing in Subscription Marketing, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, Amtrak Express, and many other publications. He writes monthly marketing columns for Early to Rise and DM News.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught writing at New York University.
Bob has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer.
About Bob Martel
Bob Martel is the principal consultant at JMB Marketing Group, located in Marlborough, MA. JMB Marketing provides strategic marketing consulting to small businesses in the area, assisting business owners and company principals in meeting their goals for the business. The company also provides database marketing, direct marketing services, and small volume mailing services.
Bob has been a speaker to associations and business groups, including the Newton Rotary, The United Chamber of Commerce, The Marlborough Chamber of Commerce, The Worcester Ad Club, The Worcester Chamber of Commerce, The Ad Club of New Hampshire, and the Tri-County Regional Vocational School. In 1996, Bob was invited by Compuserve to moderate their world-wide Direct Marketing section of the on-line PR & Marketing Forum.
Bob founded JMB in 1992, just prior to ending a 9 year hi-tech marketing career, where Bob marketed networks and computers in the Pacific Rim, in Canada, and in Europe. Bob is a graduate of Northeastern University and an 8-year veteran of the US Navy's Submarine Service, serving as an electronics technician and intelligence photographer aboard a nuclear attack submarine in the South Pacific.What they say about Bob Bly
"I started down this road of copywriting for direct marketers by purchasing your book. Since then I have made about $50,000 in copywriting fees. I feel a debt of gratitude toward you!"
"I went to Amazon.com and got a copy of Secrets of a Freelance Writer. Wow! ... I loved it! Packed with info. The book had a 'readability' about it that took away all my fears, put me at ease, and made me feel that I wasn't treading on foreign soil. I kept saying to myself, 'I can do that, I can do that!'"
- Ronald J. Rich
"Your books served as a complete reference when I started my own freelance writing business a year and half ago. By following the advice you laid out, I quickly reached goals that I had set for year three of my business within the first year. My philosophy is, if you've written it or recommended it, I want to read it."
- Carla Jahnson
"I own a copy of The Copywriter's Handbook, which is priceless. Thank you for making this information available to those of us on a shoestring."
- Mary Klaebul, Memphis, TN
"I own Secrets of a Freelance Writer: How to Make $85,000 a Year and The Copywriter's Handbook. Both are great. You did a great job of getting to the nitty gritty. I admire and respect what you have done."
- Derek A. Chilcoat
"FYI, you started me off with your tape series on freelance copywriting, and I'm an avid reader of yours."
- Scott T. Smith, Bozeman, MT
"Having read two of your books, Secrets of a Freelance Writer and The Copywriter's Handbook, I am now taking the leap. If not for the strong encouragement of your books, I might not have jumped. Thanks again for the road map that your books offered."
- Eddie Adelman
"I am a great fan and avid reader of your books. When I first started out in this copywriting business nearly ten years ago, your Secrets of a Freelance Writer was my bible (it's so dog-eared, some of the pages are coming apart). You continue to be a great source of inspiration and education."
- John M. Mora, Plainfield, IL
"Thank you for all the books you've written over the years -- I have enjoyed many of them, and profited from what I've learned. I've been reading Become a Recognized Authority in Your Field this past month -- it's helping me really do the things I've always wanted to do."
- Michael Knowles
I read Write More, Sell More a few years ago and loved it."
- Steve Slaunwhite
"The first time I read your book Secrets of a Freelance Writer I laughed at the fact of picturing myself as a business writer. The second time I read it, I made over $1,000 in a week. I'm laughing for a much better reason now."
- Grady Smith
"I loved your book The Copywriter's Handbook. It has sincerely helped me in my business and is worth every penny I spent on it!"
- Brian Maquire, Portland, OR
"Had I not discovered your Secrets of a Freelance Writer and The Copywriter's Handbook, I would still be a frustrated, unfulfilled hack. Thank you for saving me from that! I appreciate you sharing your knowledge with the rest of us and allowing us to take a piece of the pie. I already love this new career that I never would have discovered without your guidance. Thanks."
- Elizabeth Hanes
"I wanted to thank you for The Copywriter's Handbook and Secrets of a Freelance Writer. Both books are informative and inspirational."
- Ken Harrison
"I have read your books Selling Your Services and The Six Figure Consultant and I really appreciate the wealth of knowledge you have shared in both of these publications."
- Leah Beth Mills, Farmingville, NY
"Thanks a million for my life!"
- Alan Zoldan
"Your books The Copywriter's Handbook and Secrets of a Freelance Writer helped me start work as a freelancer. I can't tell you how many times those books saved my skin and got me confidently through unfamiliar materials. I am very grateful for your expertise and generosity."
- Lorraine Thompson
"One of the best copywriters in the business."
--Michael Meanwell, author, The Wealthy Write
"Bob Bly is one of the most successful copywriters in the world. I've used his services and purchased a lot of his materials -- and always profited from both."
--Bob Serling, President, Idea Quotient
"Considered one of the best copywriters in the country."
--David E. Wright, President, International Speakers Network
"There's no better copywriter than Robert W. Bly, the man I call the 'King of Copy.' He can teach you more about the art and science of marketing than anyone I know."
--Richard Dean Starr
"20 years ago, when Bob Bly starting teaching copywriting, the field was deeply shrouded in mystery. Now, thanks to Bob, learning copywriting, though still a tricky proposition, is much easier."
"For over 25 years, Bob Bly has set the gold standard in results-oriented business-to-business writing."
--Roger C. Parker, author, Looking Good in Print
"When it comes to educating his fellow copywriters and marketers, Bob Bly is the master."
— Murray Raphel, Raphel Marketing
— Markus Allen, Publisher
"There is no greater authority on business-to-business direct response copywriting then Bob Bly. What impresses me most about Bob Bly is his knack for making things clear and simple."
"Bob Bly is among the most accomplished self-employed copywriters in recent years."
-- Steve Slaunwhite
"Bob Bly is probably the best business-to-business, high tech, industrial, direct marketing copywriter in the country."
-- John Clausen
"Perhaps the most famous copywriter of them all."
-- The Writer
"[A] freelance writing dynamo...."
-- Writer's Digest
"One of the great copywriters in the direct marketing industry...."
-- Ruth Stevens, author, The DMA Lead Generation Handbook
"...[a] copywriting giant..."
--Freelance Writer's Report
"Bob Bly is a human machine who has been outputting high-grade direct marketing copy for decades. I've read a few of his numerous books and have learned much from this pro."
-- Larry Chase, Web Digest For Marketers
"Renowned direct marketing practitioner and prolific author Bob Bly [is] nationally recognized for his control-beating copy. [He] knows how to write for results."
--Kansas City Direct Marketing Association
"Bob Bly is in the upper echelon of direct mail and email copywriters and he's an all-around direct marketing guru. In addition to hundreds of successful campaigns for technology clients, Bly has authored or co-authored more then 50 books."
--Bruce Hadley, softwareceo.com
"Bly is probably one of the world's most famous and experienced copywriters. He is also a noted authority on the creation of online copy and online trends."
--The Compulsive Reader
"Bob Bly is a world-class copywriter."
"I've known Bob for a long time. His stuff is terrific."
--Johne Forde, Copywriter's Roundtable
"Bob Bly [is] a prolific advertising genius."
--Joe Vitale, "Mr. Fire"
"Thanks for all. You are just a pleasure to work with -- my top choice copywriter. I always learn so much when we do stuff as a team."
--Lori Haller, Shadow Oak Studio
"Brilliant job Bob! You are a master at persuasion!"
--James Trippon, China Stock Digest
Has business ever been so slow that you become worried, anxious, depressed – and even thought of throwing in the towel?
Have you ever been in a "marketing slump" where promotion after promotion fails to generate the ROI you were counting on ... or produces far fewer leads and sales than you need?
Then you'll want to pay attention to this brilliant small-business marketing tactic that virtually transformed one man's small business from near-bankruptcy to a thriving, lucrative enterprise – and can create that same kind of growth for you, too!
MC's contracting business, based in a small town in upstate New York, was doing so badly that he was ready to close his doors, leave the state, and move to Florida to start life over.
But then MC convinced RP, owner of a successful pest control business in the same small town, to help him out.
It wasn't hard. MC had remodeled RP's house, and RP was thrilled with the work. So he was happy to recommend MC as a contractor to others.
On the advice of MC's marketing consultant, RP sent a plain, typewritten, personalized letter recommending MC's services to his 2,000 customers.
The letter to RP's customer base was signed by RP, written in his voice, and mailed on RP's company letterhead.
The recipients opened it because they were RP's customers. They knew and trusted him. So when RP recommended they call MC for a free estimate for their next home remodeling job, they listened.
And a lot of RP's customers did, in fact, need work done on their home to repair structural damage from termites and carpenter ant infestations. After all, a termite or ant problem was why they had become RP's customers in the first place.
The letter RP sent out to his customers was nothing fancy. Just a sincere, personal letter typed on ordinary paper. No fancy graphic design or color brochures. (MC paid for the mailing – less than a buck apiece for printing and postage.)
And it worked like gangbusters: within a couple of months, the letter – along with two follow-up letters – generated $450,000 in new projects for MC's contracting business.
Today, thanks to this simple endorsement from the pest control company, MC has a booming contracting business. He never had to leave the state. In fact, he just bought an $850,000 home in his town, paid for with cash – from the money this "endorsed marketing" campaign made him.
Now, I want to show you how to create and implement an endorsement marketing campaign for your business or your clients. When the orders start pouring in, your competitors won't even know what hit them!
Profit from the Golden Triangle of Trust
The logic behind doing an endorsement marketing campaign is simple: people trust people they know.
Most of your prospects don't know you yet. So you haven't gained their trust.
And when these potential customers get your fancy direct mail promotion, they – not knowing or trusting you – simply throw it away.
In endorsed marketing, the sales letter promoting your service to a group of prospects comes not from you or your company – but from a person who these prospects already know and trust.
Typically the endorser is a businessperson who serves the same market you do, and is recommending you to his own customers.
By endorsing you, that business owner is transferring the trust these prospects have in him to YOU, the person he recommends.
We call that the "Golden Triangle of Trust," because it involves transference of trust – the most powerful selling tool in the world – between three parties: you, your prospects, and the endorser.
As I say, the logic is simple. But the implementation is not always easy, intuitive, or obvious.
There is a definite method to creating and launching a successful endorsed marketing campaign.
Not one marketer in a thousand has done it or even knows how it works: what the offer is, how to structure the deal, what to say in the letter, when to mail it.
But my colleague, copywriter and marketing consultant Bob Martel, does.
In fact, Bob Martel specializes in endorsement marketing ... and is easily one of the most successful gurus in the field.
Just look at some of the incredible sales results endorsement marketing campaigns planned and written by Bob Martel have generated for his clients:
- As already mentioned, the endorsement marketing campaign he managed and wrote for MC's failing contracting business brought in an immediate $450,000 in orders ... and literally saved MC from bankruptcy.
- An endorsed direct mail campaign for a jeep dealer, featuring a customer of the dealership who was a popular WW II veteran widely known in town, sold 48 new jeeps in 9 months with a simple letter and follow-up postcard.
- Another endorsed mailing for a business consultant generated direct leads from the CEOs of Fortune 500 companies. Normally CEOs don't respond to direct mail from management consultants selling their services. But they responded to this letter because it was from a peer – a fellow Fortune 500 CEO endorsing the consultant – and not the consultant herself.
The "how-to's" of endorsed mailings revealed at last
In our audio-program and companion workbook, Endorsement Marketing: Harnessing the Power of Trust and Goodwill to Attract All of the Business You can Handle, Bob Martel and I go way beyond teaching you the strategy of endorsement marketing.
We also show you how to do it, step by step, in plain language – complete with a library of sample endorsement letters you can follow.
- How to identify and work with your best possible endorsers – someone who knows, likes, and trusts you and can transfer that trust to others. Page 4.
- The Golden Triangle of Trust – and how to use it to get strangers to trust you almost instantly. Page 32.
- What Tony Robbins can teach you about generating huge sales from a single endorsement letter. Page 9.
- How to create a direct mail campaign that generates 15% to 20% response rates instead of the usual 1% to 2%. Page 20.
- Searching for -- and recruiting -- the ideal endorser for your business. Page 21.
- How to become an in-demand resource who can deliver a set of benefits your prospect cannot do without. Page 5.
- 8 key items you need to master before you are ready to create and mail and endorsement marketing campaign. Page 22.
- The psychology of endorsement marketing ... and how to make it work for you and your business. Page 9.
- Increasing endorsement marketing response rates with the principle of "adjacency." Page 23.
- 6 potential sources of endorsers that your potential buyers know and trust. Page 10.
- The absolute best list for an endorsed mailing campaign and where to secure it. Page 23.
- Leveraging existing relationships to gain trust and confident in your products and services. Page 11.
- How to write powerful copy for an endorsed direct mail letter. Page 25.
- What works best for endorsement marketing – direct mail, postcards, or e-mail marketing? Page 15.
- 3 levels of endorsement marketing and how to profit from each. Page 12.
- What Rush Limbaugh, Alex Trebek, Paul Harvey, and John Wayne have in common that can help you grow your business. Page 13.
- 7 steps to ensuring success with an endorsement marketing program. Skip even one at your peril. Page 26.
- A proven formula for writing a power-packed endorsed DM letter. Page 34.
- The key to finding an endorser who can generate lots of orders for you quickly. Page 14.
- How to leverage the "Golden Triangle of Trust" so all parties – the endorser, the marketer, and the prospects – come out ahead. Page 35.
- 7 ways to increase response rates to endorsed mailing campaigns. Page 27.
- Why some celebrities will endorse your product for practically next to nothing – even a small business can easily afford their rates. Page 15.
- How to create a unique and personalized offer that maximizes response to your endorsed mailings. Page 28.
- 5 questions to ask before you create an endorsement marketing campaign. Page 17.
- How to structure a fair deal for your endorser ... and make sure they are happy with the letter you mail. Page 29.
- Why endorsed mailings are so rare today ... and how to make this work in your favor. Page 19.
- How to create a 3-part mail campaign, what to say in each mailing piece, and the best schedule for mailing each part. Page 30.
- Library of model endorsed marketing sales letters. Starts on page 39.
- And more....
Why pay Jay Abraham $5,000 for this?
Jay Abraham, the marketing guru from whom Bob Martel learned the endorsement marketing method, is widely known as one of the highest paid marketing consultants in the world. His fee: a whopping $5,000 an hour.
Compared to Jay Abraham, I'm a piker, charging a mere $500 an hour. And I can certainly produce an endorsed marketing campaign for you. But with my 20-hour minimum fee, that would cost you about ten grand.
But mastering the endorsed marketing method doesn't have to cost you $10,000 ... $5,000 ... or even $100.
That's because you get a risk-free examination copy of our Endorsement Marketing program for only $77. That's less than I charge for just 10 minutes of my time!
And that's what it costs you ONLY if you enjoy – and profit handsomely from – our endorsement marketing course.
If you don't, the cost is zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada....
Use it risk-free for 90 days
If, after reviewing Endorsement Marketing, you don't feel supremely confident that you have in your hands everything you need to put together a winning endorsed mailing campaign....
Or you are dissatisfied for any reason ... or for no reason at all ... just return the CDs to me within 90 days.
You'll get a full product refund – no questions asked.
And whatever you decide, you can keep the big 68-page workbook with my compliments.
That way, you risk nothing.
One other thing....
If you are a BUSINESS OWNER, endorsement marketing is the fastest, most affordable, most powerful, and most under-used business building tool available to you today. Just one endorsed marketing campaign, created using the instructions in our guide, can bring you more business in 90 days than you could ever hope to handle for the entire year!
If you are a COPYWRITER or MARKETING CONSULTANT, mastering endorsement marketing will enable you to offer your clients a unique marketing method they've never heard of before and can't get from your competitors. And the results your endorsed direct mail letters generate for them will make your reputation soar.
I'm supremely confident that endorsement marketing can work for your business. So confident, in fact, that I'll refund the full product price of our course if I am wrong (just return the CDs within 90 days of purchase to request your refund).
So what are you waiting for?
To order Endorsement Marketing on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, click below now:
P.S. Order Endorsement Marketing today and get a FREE 50-page Special Report, 17 Secrets the World's Most Successful Marketers Know (list price: $29).
In it, you will discover:
- The "MAD FU" formula for instantly qualifying any prospects ... and knowing whether they're a good fit for your business – page 44.
- The "MAD FU" formula for instantly qualifying any prospects ... and knowing whether they're a good fit for your business – page 44.
- Easy "no-brainer" marketing technique doubles the leads generated by your ads, direct mail, and Web marketing – page 3.
- What Great Gatsby author F. Scott Fitzgerald can show you about getting free publicity any product or service – page 40.
- 3 things you must know about renting mailing lists before you send out your next direct mail campaign ... page 14.
- And more.
Best of all, 17 Secrets the World's Most Successful Marketers Know is yours to keep free, even if you return the Endorsement Marketing CDs for a refund.
To order Endorsement Marketing ... and get your FREE Bonus Report ... just click below now: